Diaphragm PumpOffering you a complete choice of products which include graco electric operated diaphragm pump.
Graco Electric Operated Diaphragm Pump
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Material||Metallic & Plastic|
|Size||Size 1" TO 2.5"|
|Maximum Capacity||537 LPM|
|Maximum Pressure||6.9 BAR|
Would you like to eliminate unnecessary pump failures for your application? Would you like to improve your facilities energy efficiency and create a quieter and cleaner work environment for your employees?
Graco’s Husky e-Series pumps will help you achieve all of those items:
- Patent pending technology allows pump to stall under pressure preventing pump failures from clogged lines or closed valves.
- Energy efficient electric drive reduces energy consumption up to 80% compared to traditional air operated diaphragm pumps.
- Seal-less diaphragm pump design eliminates leaking and failures due to run-dry pump conditions.
- All FDA compliant fluid sections and tri-clamp connections for accelerated cleaning and minimal down time.
- Ability to stall under pressure for dispensing or filling applications without need for a circulation line.
- Gentle pumping for shear sensitive materials.
- Durable pump construction handles particulates and abrasives in material without damage to pump.
- Worry free pump design without rotateable seal prevents leaking and need for flushing.
Our Husky e-Series pumps are ideal for applications that require low pulsation and a smooth flow. The air charged drive allows for the elimination or reduction of pulsation WITHOUT expensive pulsation dampeners or surge tanks.Durable Pump Technology
- Handles slurries and abrasives all without damage to the pump.
- Gentle on shear sensitive material.
- Runs dry
- No rotating or moving fluid seals
- Self priming
- Reduce energy consumption and operating costs
- Increase pump control
- Accurately meter fluid
Patent Pending Air Charged Drive
- Create the pump you need with multiple material offerings for manifolds, seats, balls, and diaphragms
- Increase diaphragm life without compromising your fluid
- Ability to minimize pulsation on fluid outlet
- Stalls under pressure without additional switches and controls
- Operate on 120v, 240v or 480v power
- Available in AC or Brushless DC
- Hazardous location motor options available